Sunday, May 22, 2005

Star Tours

What a busy weekend!


Yesterday we took a tour of the stars homes and graves in Hollywood and
Beverly Hills. It was incredibly fun. I think the tour guides were blown away by
Eros' knowledge of the film and TV industries. They kept trying to offer him a
job!


Some of the highlights were: Marilyn Monroe's grave, Bob Barker's house,
Snoop Dog's house (we could see his party balcony),  Jack Laird's grave,
Dean Martin's grave, Johnny Depp's house, Walter Matthau's grave, Sylvester
Stallone's house and  favorite car, the Gershwin's  houses, the hotel
where Janis Joplin died, the hotel that Led Zeppelin trashed, Dee Dee Ramone's
grave, and the Spelling estate.


Then we stopped by the Hustler store on Sunset strip for some naughty stuff
and took home some awesome vegan fast food from Astroburger.


Eros has gone manic over reorganizing everything in the house. Our new studio
space kicks butt! I've been updating the website and trying to keep up
production on orders from the store. All this and I'm trying to manage a DVD
software release to my former employer (AKA "the Evil Empire") for Longhorn Beta
1.


Yikes!


Keep sending me your birthdata for my astrocharm testing. I'll send you a
free PDF birthchart and a gmail invite.
Click Here
(include your birthdate, place and time).


 

No comments: