Saturday, May 07, 2005

Spring Cleaning

We spent all day building new furniture and rearranging the art studio. I also built a new computer from scratch for the secret project. Unfortunately, we got the wrong video card by accident. Well, maybe it will be finished tomorrow and we'll load Linux.

It's going to be a nice work space. We still need to finish the computer desk and the computer.

My flu is finally subsiding. Thank god. My skin is looking awesome now - 1 week post IPL photo-facial and laser brazilian (OUCH). I swear that hurt worse than any dental procedure or major surgery. But, I think it was well worth it. Just two more treatments to go.

Well, we're off to Real Food in Beverly Hills for dinner to celebrate our accomplishments. I'll report later on the food and any celebrity sightings...

No comments: