Monday, May 02, 2005

Running its course...

The poetry book is going well. We finished the initial
layout last night and started the artwork and page design. This is very
exciting. I'm thrilled to help bring Eros' writing and art to the world. He is
truly an amazing and talented being.

After we finish this project, we'll finish my cookbook.
Then for some joint projects. Music, art, writing ...

We got our new cameras and printer set up this weekend.
It's awesome. I can't wait to get back to the creative projects. I have to write
a functional spec for work today. Gack - nothing like hardcore technical writing
to put a kink in your brain, especially with this damn flu...


My mind needs to purge -



Fatal Personality

An overgrown embryo naked in a
field
She pretended she was dead

Telephone booth, lost hair
"I'm cold," she cried

Adult Attention Deficit Syndrome -
Look at me, look for me, who cares about me?

Do you?
Care about yourself?

THINK!

You are ridiculous. Face it.
Take responsibility sisters.

I reserve the right to refuse
redemption to any one.
You must redeem yourself.

Don't cry May Day to me!
Survive your Winter and celebrate Rebrith.

No more hibernation - no more
avoiding
You are in control
and always were...

Take your lashes -
Batting them won't save you now

You've got it coming to you
Take it and run with it

...and stay away;
I don't need it.


No comments: