Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Flu Bug Don't Bother Me

I think I finally fixed some of the redraw and formatting problems with the template. We'll see how this goes. I may design a new template soon if I get the time.
The flu is annoying. I wish it would end soon, but it keeps coming back for more.
I was playing with the Google Video Search tool. Check out what comes up for "vegan". There are some talk show transcripts with Alicia Silverstone. That's cool. We saw her at Real Food Daily in Beverly Hills a couple of months ago.
Well, my love is on the way home, bringing me coffee and cough syrup. We're going to do miso soup and veggie sushi tonight. And a lot of sexual healing later on....
I can't wait to show him the design I did for book cover. It's really cool. If he likes it, I'll post it later.
I also added a link to my Ebay stuff. I have a couple of listings for the custom astrology Italian charm links.

No comments: