Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Happy Birthday Eros and Congratulations to Us

After returning from a trip to the Bay area, for Eros' big birthday, we got married at the little chapel near our house. It was very romantic and sweet. Look at the picture. This is our second wedding, and so special since it's near our house. I have pledged to marry the love of my life in every state and country we visit. Next time it will be Hawaii on the beach. :-)

We followed up with dinner at L'Opera (of course) and we tried a French Bordeaux for a change. Clos du Marquis - very delicious. This was our first Bordeaux. We liked it's subtlety compared to the heavier reds we usually drink. Very fruity and tasty. It still doesn't take my favorite place compared to a real Chianti or a fine bold Zinfadel, but I can see why it's all the rage with the stars.

I'm working up some very nice designs for the zodiac Italiam charms bracelets. I'll post a couple of pictures of the charms here.

No comments: